Turkey and Cranberry Melt is a tasty sandwich to help use up those Thanksgiving Day leftovers.
|Bread slice||2 (Texas toast)|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon , softened|
|Turkey||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) , chop|
|Provolone cheese slices||4|
|Cranberry sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Watercress||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Preheat a pan to medium heat.
2. Spread butter on one side of both the bread slices.
3. Flip and lay 2 slices of cheese on the non buttered side of bread.
4. Spread cranberry sauce on cheese.
5. Top it with chopped turkey, watercress and the remaining 2 slices of cheese.
6. Cover it with the other bread slice. Place sandwich in the pan, butter side down. Brown for 3 minutes on each side.
7. Serve turkey and cranberry melt hot.
If cheese does not melt right away turn the heat to low and cover the pan with aluminum foil or a lid for an additional 2 minutes or until the cheese melts.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 6365Calories from Fat 2919
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 325 g500%
Saturated Fat 111 g555%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 3750 mg156.25%
Total Carbohydrates 38 g12.7%
Dietary Fiber 1 g4%
Sugars 7 g
Protein 775 g1550%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet