You can make a club sandwich just like they do at Denny's it is so easy to do. In fact it is so easy, you don't even need a recipe for this one.
|Toasted bread slices||3 (wheat bread or white bread)|
|Deli turkey slices||6|
|Tomato slices||3 Large|
|Lettuce leaves||2 Small|
1. On toasted bread slices, spread the mayonnaise evenly.
2. Place the turkey slices on one of them.
3. Top with another toast, dry side down.
4. Add the bacon slices, tomato slices and lettuce leaves on it.
5. Top with the third piece of toast with the mayonnaise side down.
6. Diagonally slice the sandwich and serve right away.
Secure the sandwich with toothpicks as shown in the video to facilitate its slicing. Use a sharp serrated knife to slice it.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 567Calories from Fat 179
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g30.8%
Saturated Fat 2 g10%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 1577 mg65.71%
Total Carbohydrates 66 g22%
Dietary Fiber 10 g40%
Sugars 21 g
Protein 37 g74%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet