|Buttered toast slices||4|
|Cooked turkey slices||4 Large|
|Coarsely shredded pared tart apple||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) , cored|
|Mayonnaise||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Finely chopped celery||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Snipped green onions with tops||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Curry powder||1 Teaspoon|
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Place the buttered toast on a baking sheet.
3) Place a turkey slice on each toast and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
4) In a bowl, combine rest of the ingredients and spread over the turkey.
5) Place 7 to 8 inches from heat and broil for 5 to 8 minutes, or until thoroughly heated and lightly browned.
6) Serve the Apple Turkey Sandwiches immediately on a platter.