|White sandwich bread||1, unsliced loaf|
|Whole wheat sandwich bread||1, unsliced loaf|
|Sharp process cheese spread||1 (5|
|Butter||1/2 cup, softened|
1. Using a knife, cut and discard crusts from bread loaves.
2. Lengthwise cut each loaf into ½ inch thickness to get 6 long slices.
3. Beat together cheese and butter.
4. Keep aside 3 white bread slices and spread butter on one side of the remaining bread slices.
5. Starting with whole wheat bread, alternately stack white bread and whole wheat bread to make a stack of 4 long slices and ending with a slice of plain bread; would make 3 ribbon loaves.
6. Wrap the loaves and chill in refrigerator.
7. Crosswise cut into thin slices.
8. Serve Ribbon Sandwiches with hot beverages.