|Lean bacon back rashers||7 Small|
|Low fat natural fromage frais||2 Tablespoon|
|English mustard||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Wholemeal bread slices||2|
|Skinless chicken breast||2 Ounce , cooked and diced|
|Iceberg lettuce||2 Ounce , shredded|
|Tomato||1 , sliced|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
1. Trim the bacon any visible fat or rind, and grill for 3 to 5 minutes until well cooked, turning once.
2. Cut grilled bacon into bite size pieces.
3. Toast the breads lightly on both sides.
4. Blend together fromage frais and Mustard and spread it onto the toasts.
5. Now, on a toast arrange chicken, bacon, lettuce and tomato and season with pepper and cover the top with another toast.
6. Cut into half and serve immediately.
Spoonful of english mustard fromage frais can also be put over the filling to make it creamier and flavourful.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 272Calories from Fat 39
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g6.2%
Saturated Fat %
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 594 mg24.75%
Total Carbohydrates 29 g9.7%
Dietary Fiber 4 g16%
Sugars 6 g
Protein 28 g56%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet