|Prepared mustard||2 Tablespoon|
|Soft butter/Margarine||3 Tablespoon|
|Boiled ham slices||3|
|Pickle slices||12 (Use Thin Lengthwise Cuts)|
|Swiss cheese slices||3|
|Thin tomato slices/12 small thin slices tomato||6 Large|
1. Cut 6 pieces of foil to wrap the sandwiches.
2. Using a bread knife, carefully slice each roll horizontally into 3 slices.
3. Arrange bottom layer on a work surface and spread mustard on them
4. Butter the remaining slices.
5. On each bottom layer, place 1/2 slice ham and 2 slices pickle.
6. Top sandwiches with buttered middle slices.
7. Layer middle slice with 1/2 slice Swiss cheese and tomato slices.
8. Finally cover sandwiched with bun tops.
9. Secure the layers with toothpicks.
10. Wrap each roll in foil.
11. Grill sandwiches on a barbecue or electric grill for 15 minutes, turning them every 5 minutes.
12. Unwrap and cut each sandwich into half.
13. Serve hot and crispy.