Its a great sandwich recipe. Everyone loves it!!
|Pork butt||7 1/2 Pound|
|Olive oil||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Rub||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) (Flying swig)|
|For huli huli sauce|
|Ketchup||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Pineapple juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Rice vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Minced garlic||1 Tablespoon|
|Minced ginger||2 Tablespoon|
|For pineapple glaze|
|Brown sugar||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Melted butter||2 Tablespoon|
|Dark spiced rum||1 Ounce|
1. Rub olive oil all over the pork butt.
2. Spread the flying swine rub all over the pork.
3. Get the grill dome fired up.
4. Place the prk butt in the grill dome when it reaches a temperature of 275 F.
5. When the pork comes to desired temperature, remove from the grill.
6. Cover the meat with aluminium foil and let it rest for an hour.
7. Pull the pork and mix it with some more rub.
8. Prepare the huli huli sauce and pineapple glaze with the given ingredients.
8. Meanwhile, brush some pineapple glaze on pineapple slices. Grill them until you see good grill marks.
9. Place pineapple slice on the lower bun.
10. Line it with pulled pork. Drizzle huli huli sauce on top. Cover with the other bun half.
11. Serve as it is. Enjoy.