A great slider recipe that you can add to your recipe box and try at any time.
|French dressing||2 Tablespoon|
|Sweet relish||4 Teaspoon|
|White wine vinegar||1 Dash|
|Chopped onions||1 Tablespoon|
|For burger patties|
|Dry aged beef||1 Pound , minced|
|Salt & pepper||To Taste|
|Sesame seed buns||8 Small|
|Lettuce||4 Ounce , broken|
|Cheddar cheese slices||8|
|Cucumber pickle slice||16|
1. Mix salt and pepper to minced dry aged beef. Form patties and set them aside.
2. Make sauce by combining together mayonnaise with french dressing. Add sweet relish, chopped onions, white wine vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper. Mix them well. Place the sauce in the fridge and let it rest for a couple of hours.
3. Get the grill ready for cooking.
4. Place the burger patties over direct heat. Flip and cook on both sides. Place some sliced cheddar on the patties and cook until the cheese melts.
5. While the patties are cooking, toast the sesame seed buns on the grill.
6. On one half of the toasted bun, drop in some sauce. Layer with broken lettuce. Place the cheddar melted patties and pickles. Put a dollop of sauce over the top.
7. Cover with the other burger bun.
8. Place the burgers on a serving dish and serve.