|Pink salmon||2 1/2 Ounce (1 Pouch)|
|Cooked black beans||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Frozen corn kernels||1 Cup (16 tbs) , thawed|
|Jalapeno pepper||1 , seeded and chopped|
|Red onion||1/4 Cup (4 tbs) , finely chopped|
|Fresh cilantro||1/4 Cup (4 tbs) , finely chopped|
|Lime juice||2 Tablespoon|
|8 inch multi grain tortillas/Font ova||8|
|Shredded part skim mozzarella cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Non stick cooking spray||1|
1. In a large bowl stir together the salmon, black beans, corn, jalapeno, red onion, cilantro and lime juice.
2. Lay 4 tortillas on a clean countertop. Sprinkle each tortilla with 2 tablespoons of shredded cheese.
3. Top with ½ cup of the bean mixture. Sprinkle with another 2 tablespoons cheese. Top with the remaining tortilla and press down.
4. Preheat oven to 200°F.
5. Spray a large non-stick skillet with cooking spray. Turn heat to medium-high and place 1 quesadilla in the skillet. Cook for about 4 minutes on each side or until golden brown and the cheese is melted and the filling is hot.
6. Remove from the skillet to a baking sheet or large oven-proof platter and keep warm in the oven.
7. With a paper towel wipe out the skillet and repeat process for remaining quesadillas.
8. Serve the quesadillas warm.
Yield: 4 quesadillas
Nutrition per quesadilla:
Calories: 264 kcal
Sodium: 190 mg
Potassium: 342 mg
Magnesium: 50 mg
Calcium: 294 mg
Fat: 0 g (EPA