Watch as I cook shrimp on real "Lava Rock" Cooking on stone is an ancient method, and a very good one, that produces great results with great flavor! In this video I cook blackened shrimp to perfection using the "Island GrillStone" used in a fantastic salad. There are endless recipes that you could prepare using the "Island GrillStone"
|Gulf shrimp||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Blackening seasoning||4 Tablespoon (Frog Bone)|
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Spring mix||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sea salt||To Taste|
|Coarsely ground pepper||To Taste|
|Bacon bits||2 Tablespoon|
|Sharp cheddar||3 Tablespoon|
|White cheddar cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Caesar dressing||4 Tablespoon|
1. Mix together shrimps and olive oil. Add blackening seasoning and coat the shrimps all over.
2. Heat the island stone to about 475 F.
3. Place the shrimps on the island stone. Sprinkle more blackening seasoning over the shrimp.
4. Close the grill lid and let it cook for a two and a half minutes. Flip over and let it cook for another two and a half minutes. Take them off.
5. Repeat with the remaining shrimp.
6. In a salad bowl, arrange spring mix. Place cucumber slices on top, followed by tomato wedges, Season with salt and pepper.
7. Garnish with olives, cherry peppers and bacon bits. Generously spread sharp cheddar cheese followed by white cheddar cheese. Drizzle Caesar dressing over the Salad. Top it with blackened shrimps.
8. Serve the salad as it is and enjoy.