Its an entree salad and a wonderful dish to enjoy on a summer day. Try this salad tossed with our fantastic Fresh Basil Vinaigrette recipe.
|To marinade chicken|
|Juice of lemon||1|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Garlic cloves||8 , smashed|
|Fresh rosemary sprig||6|
|Olive oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Boneless chicken breast||4|
|Red bell pepper||2 , halved and cleaned|
|Yellow bell pepper||2 , halved and cleaned|
|Red onion||1 , cut into thick steaks|
|Asparagus||1 Bunch (100 gm) , trimmed|
|Other ingredients for salad|
|Mixed baby greens||2 Packet|
|Basil vinaigrette dressing||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. In a dish, marinade chicken breasts with lemon juice, salt, pepper, garlic, rosemary and olive oil. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
2. Preheat grill to medium-high.
3. Toss vegetables in olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
4. Grill vegetables until tender, turning frequently.
5. Grill chicken breasts for 10 minutes on one side. Turn and grill for another 5 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.
6. Toss baby greens in Basil Vinaigrette and pile onto a large platter. Top with grilled chicken and vegetables.
7. Drizzle vinaigrette on top and serve immediately.