|Baby octopus||300 Gram , cleaned|
|Apple cider vinegar||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm) , smashed|
|Ground black pepper||1 Pinch|
|Fennel seed||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Fresh lemon juice||1/4 Cup (4 tbs) (or to taste)|
|Extra virgin olive oil||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Cranberry beans||50 Gram (about small handful)|
|Radish||1 , thinly sliced|
|Red spinach||50 Gram (enough for 2 people)|
|Fresno chili||To Taste , brunoise|
|Pickled onions||To Taste (Optional)|
|Fresh basil leaves||4 , chiffonade|
1. In a large pot, combine apple cider vinegar, water, black pepper, bay leaf, garlic, and octopus.
2. Place the pot on flame and bring it to a gentle boil. Turn the heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes. Drain and cut octopus as shown in the video.
3. Place a pot of water on flame, drop cranberry beans, and purple potatoes in it. Bring it to a boil and let it simmer for 15 minutes. Drain and cut potatoes into half.
4. For dressing, in motor and pestle drop garlic, fennel seed, and black pepper. Ground well.
5. Add lemon juice, olive oil, and water. Give it a good stir. Taste and adjust seasoning of salt and pepper.
6. On grill, place octopus and cook for 2 minutes.
7. On serving platter, place some red spinach. Top it with grilled octopus, purple potatoes, and radish. Scatter some beans around the platter.
8. Garnish with Fresno chili, pickled onion and basil leaves.
9. Drizzle dressing over salad and serve immediately.