|Peeled tiger prawns||100 Gram|
|Garlic cloves||2 Large|
|Pickled garlic bulbs||2|
|Chinese celery||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Glass noodles||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Chicken stock powder||1 Teaspoon|
|Fish sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. Peel and devein the prawns.
2. Chop chicken into strips.
3. Soak dried glass noodles in cold water for 10 minutes then remove, cut in half and leave aside.
4. Chop garlic and deep fry.
5. Pound chilies and fresh garlic, in a stone mortar and pestle.
6. Chop onions, spring onions, celery and tomato.
7. Slice pickled garlic.
8. Slice the limes avoiding the pips.
9. Starting with a wok full of simmering water add the prepared prawns, remove when cooked
10. Next pop in the chopped chicken and break up as you cook, remove when cooked
11. Next into the wok - glass noodles which are going to be cooked when they turn see through
12. That's it for the cooking bit!
13. Chuck them all together in a large bowl and leave to cool
14. Using a large mixing bowl first one in is the pickled garlic plus 2 tablespoons of the juice (from the pickle jar)
15. Add the juice of 1 lime
16. Next add some pounded chili and garlic
17. A little sugar and chicken stock and 1 tablespoon fish sauce keep stirring until sugar dissolves
18. Now taste test and adjust as you like it
19. Now you mix in the meat and noodles coating with the dressing before.
20. Adding onions and tomatoes and mix again
21. Last but not least spring onions and celery leaves
22. Serve onto a bed of lettuce dressed up with some shredded carrots and mint leaves if you like.
23. Goes great as a healthy lunch for two or an addition to the table to compliment something such as Thai Sweet Chicken, Barbeque Spare Ribs or even Gai Tod aka Thai Fried Chicken. Basically any Thai BBQ Recipes will be in harmony with this delicious Thai Noodle Salad Recipe