|Escarole||3 Ounce (1 bunch)|
|Oranges||1 , peeled|
|Grapefruit||1 , peeled|
|Cooked prunes||2 Dozen|
|Cherries/Dark sweet cherries||1 can|
|Peach||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Orange juice/Grapefruit juice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cottage cheese||16 Ounce (2 cartons)|
|Whole strawberries||1 Pint (Frozen or Fresh)|
|Lime sherbet||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Pineapple sherbet||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sugar||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Dry mustard||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Apple sauce||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) (Smooth)|
|Strained honey||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||3 Tablespoon|
|Grated lemon rind||1/4 Teaspoon|
|Celery seed||1 Teaspoon|
|Oil||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Wash the lettuce and escarole. Drain.
2) Pull out the membranes from the oranges and grapefruit. Section them.
3) Take the prunes and remove the pits.
4) Take the canned cherries and drain them.
5) Take the core out from the apples and slice them. To prevent the apples from changing colour place the sectioned orange and grapefruit over them.
6) To make the apple honey dressing, in a large bowl, mix together sugar, dry mustard, paprika, salt, apple sauce, honey, lemon juice, vineagr, lemon rind and celery seed.
Mix all the ingredients in the bowl well. Slowly pour in the oil while beating the mixture. Allow the dressing to chill.
7) Take the salad plates and cover them with the crisp greens.
8) Place little mounds of cottage cheese in the centre of the plate.
9) Place a halved peach, with its cut side up, over the cottage cheese. Carefully add lime-pineapple sherbet into the cut peach.
10) Serve the Fruit Salad Plate with apple honey dressing.