Chicken and halloumi are the perfect Summer salad combination, and this Food And Drink In Seconds tutorial will show you how in, well... seconds!
|Chicken thigh fillets||2 , cut into strips|
|Chopped spinach||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cucumber||1/4 , cut into quaters|
|Lemon||1/2 , squeezed|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Balsamic vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
1. Heat the grill pan on high heat.
2. Mix lemon juice with chicken strips.
3. Grill it on the griddle.
4. Slice the halloumi and grill it in a pan.
5. In a separate bowl, mix handful of spinach and cucumber and add to your salad bowl, followed by diced red onion, spring onion and iceberg lettuce. Add tomatoes, bell pepper to the bowl.
6. Drop in olive oil and vinaigrette and toss the salad well.
7. Add chopped beans to the chicken and cook it with the chicken.
8. Plate the salad in a serving dish and serve with chicken, beans and halloumi.