This salmon salad is not only gorgeous but its also the perfect meal if youre in health kick mode. Its also the ideal salad for a summers day.
|For other salad|
|Mange tout||3 1/2 Ounce|
|Green beans||3 1/2 Ounce , blanched|
|Peas||2 3/4 Ounce , blanched (fresh / frozen)|
|Red endive||1 , sliced lengthways into 6|
|Rocket leaves||1 1/3 Ounce|
|Red onion||1/2 , sliced|
|Avocado oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Salmon fillets||260 Gram|
|Unwaxed lemons||1 , zested and juiced and cut into wedges|
|Fresh basil leaves||6|
|Sea salt||To Taste|
|For salad dressing|
|Avocado oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Balsamic vinegar||1 Tablespoon|
|Dijon mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|English mustard||1/2 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 200 F.
2. Slit the salmon over on top.
3. Insert green beans in the slits.
4. Cover the fish with basil leaves. Put some zest in the fish.
5. Drizzle avicado oil on the fish. Season with salt and pepper.
6. Heat oil in a pan. Keep the fish skin side down and let it cook until the skin crisps.
7. Transfer the fish to an oven and let cook for 5 minutes.
8. Meanwhile mix avocado oil, balsamic vinegar, english mustard and dijon mustard to prepare the dressing.
9. Season with salt and pepper and give it a good mix.
10. In a separate bowl, take peas, beans, endive and rockets.
11. Add 2/3rd of the dressing and mix it in.
12. Arrange the salad on the plate. Drop in some onion on top.
13. Top with salmon.
14. Drizzle the remaining dressing on the side. Enjoy!!