Yum In The Sun chef Nina Parker shows you how to mix up your salads with a tasty raw cauliflower cous cous salad with green veg. This is a perfect evening meal if you are eating healthily.
|Fennel||1/2 , roughly chopped|
|Chopped chives||3 Tablespoon|
|White wine vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Almonds||6 , roughly chopped|
|Lemon zest||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Unrefined sugar||2 Teaspoon|
|Sea salt||To Taste|
|Black pepper||To Taste|
1. Pulse cauliflower until it reaches couscous salad consistency.
2. Take cauliflower in a bowl. Add carrots, fennel, almonds, sunflower seeds, basil leaves and chopped chives.
2. Prepare dressing by whisking together extra virgin olive oil, white wine vinegar, zest and juice of lemon, castor sugar, salt and pepper. Give a good mix.
4. Drizzle the dressing over the salad bowl.
5. Plate it up.
6. Serve it as it is. Enjoy!!