Get your kids cooking with these easy ones.
|Pizza dough||350 Gram ((Cut into 16 stripes, 3|
|Onion||1 Medium , chopped|
|Red bell pepper||1 Medium , chopped|
|Green bell pepper||1 Medium , chopped|
|Cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs) , grated|
|Pizza sauce||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Black pepper||1/2 Teaspoon , ground|
|Olive oil/Butter||2 Tablespoon|
1. Using a pizza cutter cut the pizza dough into stripes about 3-inches wide. Spread the pizza sauce on all the stripes.
2. Take a bowl and mix the vegetables with the cheese and sprinkle salt and freshly ground black pepper. Mix them well.
3. Put a small portion of the prepared mixture on each of the stripes on one end and fold the stripe from the other end and seal the end with the help of a fork.
4. Preheat the oven to 350 F. Brush the surface of the pizza rolls with olive oil or butter and bake for about 12-15 minutes till the surface turns golden brown in color.
5. Serve warm with marinara sauce.