|Please See Video|
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
2. In a medium sauté pan, heat the oil one medium high. When hot, add the onion and garlic to the pan and sweat, until the onions are soft and transparent.
3. Add the sliced mushrooms and sauté along with onions until soft and tender and liquid has evaporated.
4. Take pan off the heat and let cool slightly.
5. In a medium bowl, soften and cream the ricotta cheese.
6. Add half the onion mushroom mixture and the spinach to it and mix well.
7. If the lasagna noodles are long, cut into half. Spoon 1 tablespoon of the mixture on one end of the noodle and roll neatly like a roll-up. Do the same with the remaining noodles.
8. Stir the pasta sauce into the remaining onion and mushroom mixture in the sauté pan.
9. Spoon the sauce into individual oven-friendly pasta dishes or into one large casserole dish.
10. Arrange the lasagna rolls on top of the sauce bed and spoon some more sauce on top of them
11. Scatter the mozzarella on top.
12. Bake for about 15-20 minutes in the preheated oven.
13. Serve the Healthy Spinach and Ricotta Stuffed Lasagna Rolls straight out of the oven.