I love Miracle Rice! I have been creating many dishing using the miracle products.
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion||2 Tablespoon , minced|
|Ginger||1 Tablespoon , minced|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm) , minced|
|Carrots||2 Tablespoon , chopped|
|Red bell pepper||1 Tablespoon , chopped|
|Green bell pepper||1 Tablespoon , chopped|
|Rotisserie chicken||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) (cooked and chopped)|
|Green beans||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Miracle rice/Regular rice||2 Packet|
|Dark soy sauce||1 1/2 Tablespoon|
|Sesame oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Salt||1 Teaspoon (to taste)|
1. Heat oil in a skillet; add in onion, ginger and garlic. Cook for 1 minute.
2. Add in carrot and bell pepper stir for few minutes.
3. Add in chicken and beans, season with soy sauce and mix well.
4. Add the rice stir for few minutes, season with pepper.
5. Push the rice mixture in the skillet to one side; add an egg and scramble, season with salt and pepper.
6. Combine rice and egg, stir for few minutes. Sprinkle green onions and fry again.
7. Serve chicken fried rice hot! In a bowl.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 1307Calories from Fat 872
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 97 g149.2%
Saturated Fat 24 g120%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 3486 mg145.25%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g6%
Dietary Fiber 3 g12%
Sugars 6 g
Protein 86 g172%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet