Some of the best, most tender ribs come from an oven-grill combination. Food Channel's Chef Cari has a super-savory recipe that's low and slow, and fall-off-the-bone delish!
|Baby back rib rack||1|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon (as needed)|
|Garlic cloves||8 , crushed (6|
|Kosher salt||To Taste|
|Coarse ground pepper||To Taste|
|Flat leaf parsley||25 Gram (as needed)|
|Bbq sauce||1/4 Cup (4 tbs) (as needed)|
1. Preheat oven to 500 degree F.
2. Place ribs on a large sheet pan with aluminum foil, shiny side up. Drizzle with olive oil.
3. Place crushed garlic on top of ribs, evenly spaced. Salt and pepper liberally.
4. Layer flat leaf parsley on top and wrap tightly.
5. Pop in oven and bake for 30 minutes and then turn oven down to 250 degree F and bake for an additional 1 ½ -2 or until fork tender.
6. For a crispy finish, baste baked rib with bbq sauce and grill until sauce caramelizes.
7. Crave and serve hot!