Are you feeling spooky?! Well you should, because Halloween is just around the corner! To celebrate the spooky season, I'm paying homage to that scrummy orange pumpkin by making Pumpkin Milkshakes, and Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes. Super easy to make, and so tasty it will scare the socks right off ya! (While you're watching the videos, I dare you to find the 2 bats...)
|For pumpkin milkshake|
|Vanilla ice cream||3 Tablespoon|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pureed pumpkin||2 Tablespoon (fresh or canned)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Cinnamon||1 Dash , freshly grounded|
|Cookie crumbs||1 Teaspoon|
|For mini pumpkin cheesecake|
|Cream cheese||60 Gram (2 package)|
|Caster sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Pureed pumpkin||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Dash|
|Whipped cream||4 Ounce|
For Pumpkin Milkshake
1. In a blender, add in the vanilla ice cream, milk, pureed pumpkin, vanilla extract, cloves, cinnamon and nutmeg. Blend all the ingredients until creamy.
2. Pour the milkshake in a pumpkin and garnish with cookie crumbs. Serve and enjoy!
For Mini Pumpkin Cheesecake
1. In a mixing bowl, add in the cream cheese, caster sugar, sour cream, pureed pumpkin, vanilla extract, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and eggs. Mix well with stand mixer.
2. In a cupcake foil, place the Oreos and top with the cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate until set.
3. Top the cheesecake with whipped cream and serve.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 4931Calories from Fat 2293
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 258 g396.9%
Saturated Fat 118 g590%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 2367 mg98.63%
Total Carbohydrates 636 g212%
Dietary Fiber 23 g92%
Sugars 504 g
Protein 48 g96%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet