|Orange flavored liqueur||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Freshly squeezed orange juice||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Heavy cream||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||2 Teaspoon|
|Orange zest||1 Tablespoon|
|Croissants||8 , cut into cubes|
|Dried apricots||1 Cup (16 tbs) , diced|
|Raisins||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vanilla ice cream||2 Cup (32 tbs) (adjust quantity as needed)|
|Butter||1 Teaspoon (for greasing)|
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine croissant cubes, raisins and apricots. Mix well and keep aside.
3. Grease a 9 inch x 13 inch glass baking dish with butter and evenly spread croissant mixture.
4. In a medium sized sauce pan, combine orange juice and liqueur and mix well. Bring to boil.
5. Once boiled, reduce flame and simmer for few more minutes.
6. Remove off flame and keep aside to cool.
7. Once cooled, add cream, eggs, vanilla, orange zest and sugar. Blend well using an electric beater.
8. Pour mixture over croissant mixture and keep aside for 15 minutes.
9. Cover with foil and bake on a water bath for 60 minutes.
10. Remove foil and re bake for 90 minutes or till golden brown in colour.
11. Once baked, remove from oven and keep aside to cool.
12. Dust with confectioners-€™ sugar and serve warm with ice cream.