|Bananas||2 , sliced|
|Baked tart shells||10 (Of 3|
|Commercial sour cream||8 Ounce (1 Carton)|
|Milk||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Vanilla instant pudding mix||3 3/4 Ounce (1 Package)|
1) In each tart shell, place 5 to 6 banana slices and set aside.
2) Combine together the milk and sour cream. Mix well.
3) Add the pudding mix and beat for about 1 minute with an electric mixer set on medium speed, till the mixture has thickened.
4) Into tart shells, spoon the mixture.
5) Arrange the tarts on a decorative serving plate and serve at room temperature or slightly chilled. Whipped cream, cherries or pecans can be used as garnish. The tarts make an excellent dessert.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 2628Calories from Fat 1120
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 126 g193.8%
Saturated Fat 67 g335%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 2586 mg107.75%
Total Carbohydrates 365 g121.7%
Dietary Fiber 18 g72%
Sugars 220 g
Protein 39 g78%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet