|Double cream/1/4 pint double cream and 1/4 pint evaporated milk||1/2 Pint|
|Crystallised ginger||1 Ounce|
|Glace cherries and french fruits||3 Ounce|
|Almonds||1/2 Ounce , chopped|
|Castor sugar||1 Ounce|
|Vanilla essence/Lemon juice / brandy||2 Teaspoon|
|Genoese cake||1 (Round)|
|Sweetened whipped cream||1/8 Pint (Flavored)|
1. Chop the nuts finely
2. Whip the egg whites till stiff
3. Cut the fruits into small pieces and then leave them to soak in brandy and other flavoring ingredients.
4. Add the custard to the freezer and then turn the handle till it is partially frozen.
5. Add the rest of the ingredients to the pan and then layer the egg whites on top till they are completely covered
6. Turn all the ingredients in the freezer till the mixture is completely mixed and chilled for molding.
7. Pack in to the prepared mold and then press according to requirements
8. Leave to chill for 3-4 hours buried in a bucket that contains the frozen mixture
9. Unmold and serve on a piece of prepared Genoese Cake. Decorate with whipped cream that is flavored and sweetened according to taste.