This simple but elegant appetizer adds color and pizzazz to a holiday party.
|Prosciutto||6 Ounce , cut into thin slices|
1. In a large pot bring salted water to a boil.
2. Add in the asparagus and cook until tender, this will take about 3 minutes. Remove from the boiling water and place it in ice cold water for 5 minutes.
3. Cut the sliced prosciutto in half and wrap each stalk with one slice prosciutto as shown in the video. Place them on a baking sheet or a serving platter.
4. Place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
5. Bring to room temperature before serving.