|Potatoes/Ready to use idaho spuds||1 Cup (16 tbs) , boiled and mashed (instant mashable potatoes)|
|Carrot||1/4 Cup (4 tbs) , shredded|
|Coriander leaves||1 Tablespoon , chopped|
|Red bell pepper||2 Tablespoon|
|Cheese||1/4 Cup (4 tbs) , shredded|
|Bread crumbs/Gluten free bread crumbs||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic powder||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Onion powder/Shredded onion||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Red pepper flakes||1/2 Teaspoon , crushed (use as per taste)|
|Salt||1 Tablespoon (use as per taste)|
1. Boil, peel and mash potatoes or prepare mashed potatoes from a ready to use mix.
2. In a bowl mix the boiled potatoes, carrot, coriander leaves, red bell pepper, shredded cheese, bread crumbs, garlic powder, onion powder, crushed red pepper and salt to taste.
3. Grease your palms with little oil and make little bit bigger than golf sized balls.
4. Heat a griddle to 350 degrees F and spray over olive oil cooking spray.
5. Place a ball at a time, pat gently to flatten it, and seal the edges.
6. Bake till they turn golden brown in color.
7. Carefully flip on the other side with a spatula and cook till golden brown.
8. Line a serving plate with lettuce leaves and tomato slices on the side and arrange the pancakes.