A perfect meal for busy weeknight!
|Lean ground pork||500 Gram ((Lean ground Canadian pork or hot Italian pork sausage, casing removed and crumbled))|
|Canned diced tomatoes with italian spices||796 Milliliter ((28 ounce))|
|Chili powder||3 Tablespoon|
|Canned kidney bean/Canned black beans||540 Milliliter , rinsed, drained ((19 ounce))|
|Corn||375 Milliliter , frozen ((1 1/2 cups))|
1. Place a large skillet or Dutch oven over medium-high flame and cook ground pork or crumbled pork sausage in it until no pink remains, stirring occasionally.
2. When Pork is cooked thoroughly, drain excess fat and add canned tomatoes. Mix well.
3. Season with chili powder, stir and bring to a boil. Reduce to medium heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Add beans and corn. Simmer for another 5 minutes.
5. Sprinkle grated cheese and serve hot with a dollop of sour cream and whole-wheat crusty rolls.