|Please See Video|
1. Combine the seasonings and sprinkle evenly on the pork chops.
2. In a heated non-stick skillet, sear the pork chops in oil, until well browned on both sides.
3. Add garlic and onions and sauté until soft.
4. Add 3/4 of the broth and bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 40 minutes or until tender cooked.
5. Remove the meat to serving plates and keep warm.
6. Combine arrowroot and remaining broth and blend until smooth. Stir into the cooking juices in the skillet.
6. Bring to a boil, stirring, for 2 minutes, or until thickened to sauce consistency.
7. Spoon the sauce over the pork chops and serve.