|Please See Video|
1. Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Sprinkle pork evenly with salt and pepper coat with cooking spray.
3. Heat a medium-sized cast-iron skillet or other ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add pork cook 4 minutes or until browned on all sides, turning occasionally.
4. While pork browns, coarsely chop figs. Combine vinegar, 2 tablespoons water, and soy sauce in a small bowl.
5. When pork is browned, remove pan from heat. Add figs, onion, and vinegar mixture to pan, stirring to loosen browned bits.
6. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 15 minutes or until a thermometer registers 160° (slightly pink). Stir onion mixture cover pan loosely with foil.
7. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing.
8. Slice and serve with the relish spooned on top. For a healthier option, remove the figs before serving.