|For the pork:|
|Pork loin||1 Pound (boneless)|
|Coriander seeds||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) , crush|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|For the peach compote:|
|Peaches||3 , pit removed and halved|
|Sweet onion||1 Small , slice thick|
|Roma tomatoes||4 , seeded|
|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
|Lime||1 , juiced|
|Fresh cilantro||2 Tablespoon|
|Green beans||1⁄2 Pound , trimmed|
1. For the pork: Rub the pork with the coriander seeds, salt and pepper.
2. Place on a hot grill and cook for 20 to 25 minutes. It should have a golden brown crust on the outside. If you want it well done, leave it on the grill for 35-45 minutes.
3. For the Peach Compote: In a large bowl mix together peaches, sweet onion, tomatoes, olive oil, salt and pepper.
4. Place the fruits and vegetables on the grill and cook for 4 to 6 minutes.
5. Once done, chop the peaches, tomatoes and onions and place them in a bowl. Season with with lime juice, cilantro, honey and adjust the seasonings with salt and pepper.
6. Place the green beans on a hot grill and cook for 6 to 8 minutes.
7. Slice the pork and and place the slices on top of the green beans with the peach compote over of the pork.
8. Serve as main course.