In this video I'm trying out two different products that two different subscribers sent to me to try, and I have to tell you, they were both excellent! I can't see myself using any other pork rub in the future, because the Killer Hogs brand is just that good!
|Watch video for details.|
1. Prepare the grill for cooking.
2. Slather yellow mustard all over the pork.
3. Rub the whole pork with bbq rub.
4. Place the pork on the grill and let it smoke for about an hour.
5. Continue to cook until the internal temperature reaches upto 200 F.
6. Wrap the meat in foil and let it rest for another hour or so.
7. Pull the pork meat.
8. Layer it over buns and serve. Drizzle some sauce and serve.