Classic reverse seared pork chop recipe using a german rub.
|Pork chops||2 , trimmed of fat|
|Barbecue rub||6 Tablespoon (Code Bellota)|
1. Prepare the pork chops, trim off the fat except from the sides. Score the fat on the sides.
2. Coat the pork chops evenly with the rub.
3. Preheat the grill for both direct and indirect heating.
4. Place the chops over indirect heat for reverse searing. Cook for about 35 to 40 minutes.
5. Transfer the chops to direct heat and sear it on both sides until the fat is caramelized.
6. Serve the pork chops on a serving dish. enjoy!