If youre looking for an appetizer that will blow your guests minds, then this fig and prosciutto pizza is sure to do just that. Bobby has combined an unlikely mixture of ingredients that blends the best in sweet and savory.
|Pizza crust||1 Can (10 oz) , canned|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic cloves||2 Medium , chopped|
|Rosemary leaves||1 Tablespoon|
|Fig preserves||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Feta cheese||3/4 Cup (12 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a microwave safe bowl, place garlic with olive oil, and mix well .
3. Heat the garlic mixture in microwave for 20 seconds.
4. In a hot skillet, place prosciutto and allow to cook on both sides, drain on kitchen paper and crumble.
5. On a clean surface, roll the pizza dough using a rolling pin to desired thickness.
6. On a baking sheet, place the pizza crust, and brush garlic-infused olive oil.
7. Sprinkle the rosemary over the oiled pizza dough.
8. Spread fig preserves all over the pizza dough.
9. Scatter prosciutto over the pizza dough, and then scatter feta cheese.
10. Bake the pizza for about 25 minutes or until the pizza crust is browned in the edge..
11. Remove the pizza from the oven and allow to cool slightly.
12. Cut the pizza in wedges and serve as desired.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 2092Calories from Fat 574
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 90 g138.5%
Saturated Fat 29 g145%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 3512 mg146.33%
Total Carbohydrates 251 g83.7%
Dietary Fiber 17 g68%
Sugars 84 g
Protein 53 g106%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet