|Olive oil||4 Tablespoon , divided|
|Garlic clove||1 Large|
|Tomatoes||2 , cut into thick slices|
|Cheese blend||8 Ounce , shredded ((Combine mozzarella with your choice of cheese))|
|Sea salt||To Taste|
1. Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F.
2. Cut the baguette into even slices and brush one side of each slice with olive oil.
3. On a grill, place these baguette slices with the olive oil side facing down. Allow to grill until brown and toasty.
4. Remove from the grill and rub the grilled side of slices with the garlic clove.Place the baguette slices on a baking sheet.
5. Cut the tomatoes into slices and place one slice of tomato on each baguette slice.
6. Top each baguette slice with the cheese blend and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Drizzle lightly with olive oil.
7. Bake in the oven for 3 - 4 minutes or just until the cheese melts.
8. Spread each slice with a bit of pesto and serve.