This is a great tasting pizza. Must try!!
|Chipotle adobo||1 Tablespoon|
|Lime juice||1 Tablespoon|
|Gouda cheese||2 Tablespoon|
1. Prepare the grill for cooking at 450 C.
2. Place the chicken on a can and set it on the grill.
3. Grill the chicken until it reaches an internal temperature of 75 C.
4. Shred the chicken and set it aside.
5. Prepare the marinade by mixing together chipotle, yougurt and lime juice.
6. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Add pulled chicken and let it rest in the marinade for several minutes.
8. Spread tomato paste over pizza base.
9. Add some gouda and mozzarella cheese over the pizza base.
10. Arrange tomato slices on top followed by marinated grilled chicken.
11. Cook the pizza in the grill for 5 to 7 minutes.
12. Garnish with greens, cut into desired pieces and serve.