Its a good recipe to prepare a full proof pizza dough.
|Flour||1 Kilogram (405)|
|Lukewarm water||200 Milliliter|
|Dry yeast||1/2 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Dark beer||1/3 Liter|
1. Dissolve yeast in warm water. Set it aside.
2. Take flour in a mixing bowl of stand mixer. Drop in sugar and salt followed by yeast dissolved in water.
3. Start to mix to make the dough, followed by german beer. Continue to knead until dough is formed.
4. Knead to bring the dough together. Cover and let the dough rise for about 2 hours.
5. Knead it again with some flour.
6. Divide into 8 equal parts.
9. Top it the way you like, bake and serve. Enjoy.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 4243Calories from Fat 485
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 55 g84.6%
Saturated Fat 7 g35%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 5863 mg244.29%
Total Carbohydrates 785 g261.7%
Dietary Fiber 30 g120%
Sugars 7 g
Protein 110 g220%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet