This Pineapple Frappe is simply marvelous ! Try this delicious chilled dessert drink right away and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Pineapple Frappe are welcome !
|Crushed pineapple||1 Can (10 oz)|
|Lemon||1 , juiced|
|Orange marmalade||3 Tablespoon|
1. Mix gelatin with about 2 ounces of pineapple syrup in a saucepan, add 1/4 cup boiling water, and let the gelatin dissolve.
2. Meanwhile mix the rest of the crushed pineapple in a large bowl with the lemon juice and the orange marmalade.
3. Pour the melted gelatin in a thin stream into the pineapple mixture, beating rapidly all the time.
4. Put the bowl in the refrigerator.
5. The frappe is ready to be served in about 1/2 hour. Decorate with lemon or orange slices.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 348Calories from Fat 2
% Daily Value*
Total Fat %
Saturated Fat %
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 56 mg2.33%
Total Carbohydrates 81 g27%
Dietary Fiber 5 g20%
Sugars 67 g
Protein 16 g32%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet