So you say you don't eat quiche? How about bacon 'n' cheddar breakfast pie?? This one is super easy, especially if get all lazy like we did and use a frozen pie shell...
|Pie crust||1 (9|
|Cream||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Milk||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Bacon slice||4 , cooked, crumbled|
|Grated cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped green onion||2 Tablespoon (or mushroom (you can also use both))|
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine cream, milk, egg, salt, and pepper. Whisk well. Set aside.
3. On a plate place crust and lay bacon, cheeses, and onion in it.
4. Pour egg mixture on top and place it in oven. Bake for 40-50 minutes or until knife when inserted in the center comes out clean.
5. Remove from oven and let it rest for 5 minutes.
6. Cut into wedges and serve hot.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 2854Calories from Fat 1528
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 170 g261.5%
Saturated Fat 91 g455%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 3893 mg162.21%
Total Carbohydrates 218 g72.7%
Dietary Fiber 3 g12%
Sugars 48 g
Protein 100 g200%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet