Learn how to make pie crust! its extremely easy and you could store it and use it when required!
|Butter||3/4 Cup (12 tbs) , cubed ((Cold))|
|Vegetable shortening||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Water||8 Tablespoon , chilled|
1. Combine flour, sugar and salt in a food processor.
2. Add butter and vegetable shortenigns and mix well.
3. Add in chilled water and blend again.
4. Take half of the dough and knead it well.
5. Use it, to prepare your favorite pie.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 3312Calories from Fat 2134
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 242 g372.3%
Saturated Fat 112 g560%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 1966 mg81.92%
Total Carbohydrates 254 g84.7%
Dietary Fiber 8 g32%
Sugars 15 g
Protein 34 g68%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet