|Ham||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) , finely chopped cooked|
|Finely shredded swiss cheese||2 Ounce (1/2 Cup)|
|Canned crushed pineapple||1/2 Cup (8 tbs) , well drained|
|Finely chopped green onion||1 Tablespoon (1 Medium One)|
|Ground mustard||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Refrigerated pie crusts||15 Ounce , softened (1 Box)|
|Sesame seed||1 Teaspoon (If Desired)|
1) Preheat oven hot to 450°F. If using dark or nonstick pans, heat oven to 425°F.
2) In small bowl, add ham, cheese, pineapple, onion and mustard. Mix together.
3) Take out the crusts from pouches and roll out on work surface.
3) Cut each crust into eight 3-inch rounds and eight 2-inch rounds. Reroll the crusts if required.
4) On each 16 ungreased mini muffin cups press 3-inch rounds in bottoms and up sides to let edges of crusts extend slightly over sides of cups.
5) Fill about 1 rounded tablespoon ham mixture into each crust-lined cup.
6) Baste crust edges lightly with beaten egg.
7) In a each 2-inch pie-crust round cut a small vent.
8) Put 1 round over filling in each cup and press the edges together. Push towards the cup so that crust does not extend over sides.
9) Baste the tops with beaten egg.
10) Sprinkle sesame seed over it.
11) Bake for 10 to 14 minutes.
12) Take out from muffin cups.
13) Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
14) Serve warm.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 2385Calories from Fat 1202
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 134 g206.2%
Saturated Fat 53 g265%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 1997 mg83.21%
Total Carbohydrates 243 g81%
Dietary Fiber 10 g40%
Sugars 19 g
Protein 51 g102%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet