|Cream cheese||24 Ounce , softened|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Graham cracker crumb crust||9 Ounce (1 Extra Serving|
|Whipping cream||2 Tablespoon|
1. Heat oven to 450°F.
2. In large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar with electric mixer until well blended.
3. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Stir in 1-2/3 cups small chocolate chips; pour into crust.
4. Bake 10 minutes. Without opening oven door, reduce temperature to 250°F; continue baking 30 minutes or just until set. Remove from oven to wire rack. Cool completely.
5. Cover; refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
6. In small microwave-safe bowl, place remaining 1/3 cup chips and whipping cream. Microwave at HIGH (100%) 20 to 30 seconds or just until chips are melted and mixture is smooth when stirred.
7. Cool slightly; spread over top of cheesepie.
8. Refrigerate 15 minutes or until topping is set.
9. Cover; refrigerate leftover cheesepie.
10. Makes 10 servings.