|Cream cheese||24 Ounce , softened|
|Sugar||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Graham cracker crumb crust||9 Ounce (1 Extra Serving|
|Whipping cream||2 Tablespoon|
1. Heat oven to 450°F.
2. In large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar with electric mixer until well blended.
3. Add eggs and vanilla beat well. Stir in 1-2/3 cups small chocolate chips pour into crust.
4. Bake 10 minutes. Without opening oven door, reduce temperature to 250°F continue baking 30 minutes or just until set. Remove from oven to wire rack. Cool completely.
5. Cover refrigerate until thoroughly chilled.
6. In small microwave-safe bowl, place remaining 1/3 cup chips and whipping cream. Microwave at HIGH (100%) 20 to 30 seconds or just until chips are melted and mixture is smooth when stirred.
7. Cool slightly spread over top of cheesepie.
8. Refrigerate 15 minutes or until topping is set.
9. Cover refrigerate leftover cheesepie.
10. Makes 10 servings.