Those Roasted And Marinated Peppers are very versatile, you can stuff them, add to your sandwiches or enjoy them as they are. They will bring a lot of zest to your meal.
|Bell peppers||8 , cut into half and deseeded|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Apple cider vinegar||4 Tablespoon|
|Himalayan pink salt||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Extra virgin olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 320 degrees F
2. Place the bell peppers on a baking tray and drizzle them with olive oil. Roast them in the preheated oven for 20 - 30 minutes or until you see charred marks on the surface.
3. Transfer the peppers to a bowl and cover with a plastic wrap. Allow to cool.
4. Once the peppers have cooled completely, peel them as shown in the video and place them in a mason jar.
5. For the marinade, in a bowl combine garlic, apple cider vinegar, salt and olive oil. Stir well to combine.
6. Cover the peppers with the marinade and place in the refrigerator.
7. The peppers can be served stuffed with cheese or can be used in a sandwich.
the bell peppers can be stored in the refrigerator for upto 2 weeks.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 793Calories from Fat 559
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 62 g95.4%
Saturated Fat 7 g35%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 1006 mg41.92%
Total Carbohydrates 57 g19%
Dietary Fiber 20 g80%
Sugars 28 g
Protein 11 g22%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet