|Flour||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs) , sieved|
|Sugar||2/3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Shortening||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Unsweetened chocolate squares||2 Ounce , melted (2 squares, 1 ounce each)|
|Corn syrup||2 Teaspoon|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Shelled peanuts||2 1/2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Butter||2 Tablespoon (for greasing)|
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. Grease baking tray using butter and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, salt and sugar. Mix well.
4. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
5. Place spoonfuls of mixture, each 1 inch apart, on baking tray and bake in pre heated oven for 8 minutes.
6. Once baked, remove from oven and keep aside to cool.
7. Transfer on to a cookie jar or cookie basket and serve with milk.