|Icing sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Peanut butter||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Fine coconut||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Canned milk||1/3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (As Required)|
|Semi sweet chocolate||3 Ounce (1 Ounce Per Square)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Desiccated coconut||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. In a medium sized bowl, combine icing sugar, walnuts and peanut butter. Mix well.
2. Add milk to this mixture, if required, and shape into pliable dough.
3. Divide into small equal portions and shape each portion into a log.
4. In a small sauce pan, keep water for boiling.
5. In a small bowl, place chocolate squares and keep over hot water and melt. Ensure water doesn-€™t come into contact with chocolate.
6. To melted chocolate, add butter and wax and mix well.
7. Place this chocolate mixture over hot water at all times.
8. Dip prepared logs in chocolate mixture and roll over chopped nuts/ coconut. You can serve it plain also. Best served chilled.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 4232Calories from Fat 2449
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 284 g436.9%
Saturated Fat 87 g435%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 1288 mg53.67%
Total Carbohydrates 380 g126.7%
Dietary Fiber 61 g244%
Sugars 265 g
Protein 93 g186%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet