Let your cooking do the talking for you with this mouth-watering puff pastry with mango recipe. It is time to tango with mango for all you mango lovers out there. Here is your chance to get creative with mangoes. Try this easy puff pastry with mango recipe and enjoy.
|Puff pastry dough||16 Ounce , refrigerated|
|Mango powder||1 Teaspoon (Amchur)|
|Onion seeds||1 Tablespoon|
|Kosher salt||To Taste|
1) Preheat the oven to 420°F.
2) On a lightly floured surface roll out the pastry dough evenly with a rolling pin.
3) Trim off the edges and to make a rectangular shape.
4) Transfer into a baking sheet and then cut the dough into square shapes.
5) Brush the pastry with ghee, then sprinkle evenly with mango powder, onion seeds ans kosher salt to taste.
6) Freeze the baking tray for about 15 to 20 minutes.
7) Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes, turning the baking tray after an interval of 10 minutes.
8) Serve the puffs immediately or as desired.