|Butter||1 Cup (16 tbs) , softened (Land O Lakes Brand)|
|Sugar||1/4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chocolate mint wafers/Milk chocolate squares||24 (Use Thin Ones)|
1) Heat the oven to 400°.
2) In a large bowl, combine flour, butter and whipping cream.
3) Slowly beat till well mixed.
4) Divide the dough into 2 equal portions and wrap in plastic food wrap.
5) Refrigerate till firm.
6) On a well floured surface, roll out the dough to 1/4-inch thickness, one portion at a time.
7) Cut with a 2-inch round cookie cutter.
8) Dip both sides of each cut cookie in sugar.
9) On greased cookie sheets, arrange half of the cookies 2 inches apart.
10) Sandwich 1 mint or square chocolate between two cookies.
11) Press together around the edges.
12) Place in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes or till the edges are slightly browned.
13) Allow to stand for 2 minutes, then remove from the sheets.
14) Dust with cocoa and serve.
Serving size Complete recipe
Calories 7745Calories from Fat 3218
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 364 g560%
Saturated Fat 184 g920%
Trans Fat 0 g
Sodium 7501 mg312.54%
Total Carbohydrates 1058 g352.7%
Dietary Fiber 40 g160%
Sugars 393 g
Protein 95 g190%
Vitamin A % Vitamin C %
Calcium % Iron %
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet