|Crisco Pastry||1, for 2|
|Fresh, frozen, or canned blueberries||1 cup, drained|
1. Preheat the oven to 400° F.
2. Roll the pastry dough into 1/8 inch thickness and cut out 8 squares of the size 5-inches.
3. In a bowl combine sugar, blueberries, lemon juice, flour and salt. Heap a tablespoon of this mixture on each square.
4. Fold the pastry squares in diagonal halves and seal their edges using a fork.
5. Cut slits at corner thereby allowing the steam to escape.
6. Arrange the turned pastry squares on baking sheet and bake for about half an hour.
7. Serve after frosting with a Confectioners-€™ Sugar Glaze.