|Frozen blackberries/Frozen raspberries||8 Ounce , defrosted and drained (250 Grams)|
|Golden caster sugar||1 Tablespoon|
|Flour||6 Tablespoon (For Dusting)|
|Frozen ready rolled puff pastry||14 Ounce , Defrosted (1 Packet, 425 Grams)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Dessert apples||2 , thinly sliced|
1. Place the berries in a bowl, add the caster sugar and mix together.
2. Dust a clean work surface with flour and unroll the pastry. Cut the pastry sheet into 8 squares and brush around the edges of each piece with some of the beaten egg.
3. Spoon a few berries into the centre of each piece and lay on a few slices of apple. Take one corner of a square and bring it over to the diagonal corner. Press lightly around the edges of the triangle to seal.
4. Brush a little egg over the top. Transfer the turnovers to a heated baking sheet and bake in a preheated oven, 200°C (400°F), Gas Mark 6, for 15 minutes, until golden brown and risen.
5. Transfer to a wire rack to cool. Keep in an airtight container for up to 3 days in the refrigerator or for up to 1 month in the freezer.