In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Creamy Tortellini Carbonara. This is a quick and easy pasta dish to make, but it looks very elegant when served. It goes well with Mini Parmesan Breadsticks.
|Tortellini stuffed with meat and cheese||19 Ounce , frozen (or only cheese)|
|Garlic cloves||2 , finely chopped|
|Bacon slice||8 , crisped, crumbled|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2/3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Whipping cream||1/2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fresh parsley||2 Tablespoon , finely chopped|
|Fresh ground black peppercorn||1/2 Teaspoon|
|Fresh parsley sprigs||2|
1. In a large pot of water, cook tortellini as per package directions. Drain and set aside.
2. Place a large deep skillet on flame and melt butter in it.
3. Add garlic and saute until soft.
4. Drop cooked tortellini, crumbled bacon, Parmesan cheese, whipping cream, and chopped fresh parsley.
5. Season with black peppercorns. Stir the mixture until well combined.
6. Into a medium-sized platter, transfer the pasta, garnish with sprigs of fresh parsley and enjoy with breadsticks and a healthy green salad.